GRANT - BC Rural Dividend Program: Fifth Round Intake
- A municipal government or regional district established by or under B.C. legislation with a population of 25,000 people or less.
- An unincorporated area with a population of 25,000 people or less whose application is submitted through a regional district or a not-for-profit organization.
- A band council within the meaning of Section 2 of the federal Indian Act or any successor to a band council established under federal legislation, governing bodies of treaty First Nations, Nisga’a Lisims Government and a Nisga’a Village Government.
- Projects submitted by First Nations applicants must take place within the geographic boundaries of an eligible community.
- A corporation controlled by a First Nation incorporated under an Act of Canada, or a province or territory of Canada, and in good standing under the relevant Act.
- An organization incorporated as a not-for-profit corporation or society formed under an Act of Canada or a province or territory of Canada and in good standing under the relevant Act.
- Not-for-profit co-operatives incorporated as community service co-ops under the BC Co-operative Association Act are considered eligible as a not-for-profit organization.
- Not-for-profit organizations must have a B.C. location and be active in the Province.
- Not-for-profit organizations that have received significant foundational funding from the Province are not eligible applicants.
Accepting Applications: June 1 – July 31, 2018
Eligible funding request: 3 Funding Steams
- Project Development – up to 100% of total project cost to a maximum of $10,000
- Single Application – up to 80% of total project cost to a maximum of $100,000
- Partnerships – up to 60% of the total project cost to a maximum of $500,000
Eligible projects: 4 Categories
- Community Capacity Building
- Workforce Development
- Community and Economic Development
- Business Sector Development