Enabling Accessibility Fund – Small Projects Component
Offered by: Employment and Social Development Canada
- Not-for-profit organizations, including social enterprises
- Businesses (maximum 99 full-time equivalent employees)
- Small municipalities (population under 125,000 as per most recent census data (2016)
- Indigenous organizations (including band councils, tribal councils and self-government entities)
- Territorial governments.
Accepting Applications: until July 26, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
Eligible funding request: A maximum of $100,000 with a minimum of 35% cash and/or in-kind contributions from funding sources other than the Government of Canada
Activities relate to the construction, renovation, retrofit, or the provision of accessible technologies, in:
- facilities where people with disabilities work or could work in the future, or,
- community spaces where programs and/or services are offered, or will be offered, to people with disabilities.
Questions received by July 26, 2018, 9 a.m. Pacific Time will be answered.