53Economic Development
Economic Development Home
4Assistance For Business
Resources - Business
Business Financing
Wage Subsidy Programs
Business Tax Credit Programs
5Assistance for Non-profit Societies
1Grant Writing Assistance
Request for Assistance Form
3Find a Grant
Local Government Grants
Not for Profit - Community Group Grants
Other Grant Links
1Resources - Non-Profit
GST-HST for non profit organizations
27Regional Information
15Regional Profile
7Electoral Area Information
Electoral Area A, Smithers Rural
Electoral Area B, Burns Lake Rural
Electoral Area C, Fort St James Rural
Electoral Area D, Fraser Lake Rural
Electoral Area E, Francois/Ootsa Rural
Electoral Area F, Vanderhoof Rural
Electoral Area G, Houston Rural
8Municipality Information
Burns Lake
Fraser Lake
Fort St James
Census Data
Tax Rates
Labour Statistics
4Industry Sectors
Industrial Land Inventories
Bulkley-Nechako Directory
Community Initiatives
8RDBN Business Events
4RDBN Business Forum
2014 RDBN Business Forum – Fort St James
2012 RDBN Business Forum – Smithers
2011 RDBN Business Forum –Vanderhoof
2010 RDBN Business Forum – Burns Lake
4Start-Up Business Contest
2017 RDBN Start-up Business Contest
2013 RDBN Start-up Business Contest
2012 Start-Up Business Contest
2011 Start-Up Business Contest
4Economic Development Projects
RDBN Image Bank
Regional Skills Gap Analysis
Regional Photo Contest
Action Plan
Economic Development Contacts
DEVELOPMENT VARIANCE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT VARIANCE BROCHURE DEVELOPMENT VARIANCE PERMITS are required to vary certain regulations of the Zoning Bylaw such as setback requirements.  A permit cannot vary use or density.
TEMPORARY USE PERMIT APPLICATION  TEMPORARY USE PERMIT BROCHURE TEMPORARY USE PERMITS are required to allow temporary uses not permitted within the zoning designation of a property. The purpose of these permits is to provide a streamlined approval process for a temporary use. Proposals for temporary use permits should be clearly temporary in nature and not require a significant capital investment tied to a particular location.
  SPECIAL EVENTS LICENSE APPLICATION  SPECIAL EVENTS LICENSES are required to hold an event on rural property that will likely be attended by more than 1,000 people daily. A license is required to ensure that the event holder will provide adequate health, sanitation, vehicle control, and security for persons attending the event.
  LIQUOR LICENSE POLICY & APPLICATION  LIQUOR LICENSES are issued by the provincial Liquor Control and Licensing Branch (LCLB); however, applications for new Liquor Primary Licenses, amendments to Existing Liquor Primary Licenses, new Food Primary Licenses, amendments to Existing Food Primary Licenses, Winery License Endorsements, and amendments to Existing Winery License Endorsements require an RDBN Board resolution in order to proceed.