If you are a municipal resident you will receive your property tax notice from and pay your taxes directly to your municipality.

If you live in a rural area your property tax notice will be issued by the Surveyor of Taxes. The Regional District of Bulkley-Nechako does not have access to these notices, and cannot accept payment. 

To help protect you and Service BC staff from COVID-19, we encourage you to pay your property tax or apply for your home owner grant using one of the secure options below:

How to Apply for Your Home Owner Grant - Go Paperless!

How to Pay Your Rural Property Tax:

  • Log in to or enrol in eTaxBC at gov.bc.ca/etaxbc
  • Pay via Electronic Funds Transfer, wire transfer or online banking (see details on the back of your tax notice)
  • Mail a cheque (see details on the back of your tax notice).

For more information on Rural Property Tax for BC please visit the BC Provincial Government website at: