A World of Opportunities within our Region...
Notice of Alternative Approval Process
Please click for the Notice of Alternative Approval Process and Electoral Area Response Form for Each of the Below Electoral Areas
- Electoral Area A Recreation Contribution Service Establishment Bylaw No. 1976, 2022
- Electoral Areas B and E Recreation Contribution Service Establishment Bylaw No. 1977, 2022
- Electoral Area C Recreation Contribution Service Establishment Bylaw No. 1978, 2022
- Electoral Area G Recreation Contribution Service Establishment Bylaw No. 1979, 2022
The Area C & Fort St. James OCP Review is Underway!
Current Planning Projects
Several Grant Services are available through the RDBN. Find out more about:
Federal Gas Tax for Infrastructure Projects
Grant in Aid for events or activities that benefit the community
Grant Writing Assistance for help with researching, writing and submitting grant applications for your Non-Profit organization.
- RDBN and Cycle 16 Groundbreaking for the Smithers-Laidlaw Commuter Trail
- Grand Opening of the Cluculz Lake Fire Hall
- Minister of Municipal Affairs, Nathen Cullen, meets with the Northwest BC Resource Benefits Alliance
- Board Highlights March 2022
- RDBN and the Nechako First Nations sign MOU to rehabilitate the Nechako Rive
The Northwest BC Resource Benefits Alliance was formed to seek a new funding agreement with the province that ensures more of the revenue generated from the northwest, remains in the region. Please Click for more information.